I’m very excited to offer you cards with your packages this holiday season. With so many options, you are sure to find a card that suits you! The prices above are good through December 1. Clients always receive competitive holiday card pricing.*
But what if you recently had a portrait session? Feel free to use a picture from any session you had in 2015 with Tiffany Palmer Photography if you are simply looking for a card this season. Ask me for a catalog!
BUT, WAIT! THERE’S MORE!
Book a session before November 1, and you will receive a framed 8×10.
Contact me today via the link above to schedule your session or simply click here to book online.
*The fine print:
- You can order additional cards in increments of 25; check with me on pricing if you want more information.
- To book a session, a nonrefundable retainer of $50 is due; balance can be paid at time of session. This retainer can be transferred to a new time if you have to change your session for any reason.
- Cards are 5×7, front and back.
- After December 1, there will be a rush charge added to any holiday package if you want pictures before Christmas.
- Please keep in mind the sun sets around 7 pm during October, so the latest session would be 6:15 and arriving late to this session will reduce time with natural light. Sunset will be even earlier in November; weekends would probably work better for the evening “golden hour” photos if clients have an 8-5 schedule.
- Location will be determined on a per client basis.
- Morning light is great, too, so if any clients out there are happy morning people, let’s meet bright and early!