What a great day for our photo session – clouds in the sky set the perfect filter. This happy family is growing fast, and I’m super excited to see the new edition soon.
I’m very excited to offer you cards with your packages this holiday season. With so many options, you are sure to find a card that suits you! The prices above are good through December 1. Clients always receive competitive holiday card pricing.*
But what if you recently had a portrait session? Feel free to use a picture from any session you had in 2015 with Tiffany Palmer Photography if you are simply looking for a card this season. Ask me for a catalog!
BUT, WAIT! THERE’S MORE!
Book a session before November 1, and you will receive a framed 8×10.
Contact me today via the link above to schedule your session or simply click here to book online.
*The fine print:
- You can order additional cards in increments of 25; check with me on pricing if you want more information.
- To book a session, a nonrefundable retainer of $50 is due; balance can be paid at time of session. This retainer can be transferred to a new time if you have to change your session for any reason.
- Cards are 5×7, front and back.
- After December 1, there will be a rush charge added to any holiday package if you want pictures before Christmas.
- Please keep in mind the sun sets around 7 pm during October, so the latest session would be 6:15 and arriving late to this session will reduce time with natural light. Sunset will be even earlier in November; weekends would probably work better for the evening “golden hour” photos if clients have an 8-5 schedule.
- Location will be determined on a per client basis.
- Morning light is great, too, so if any clients out there are happy morning people, let’s meet bright and early!