Now that Christmas cards have been sent, I can share this session from a sweet family who bleeds orange! They were both in the Longhorn band, so shooting on campus seemed like a good idea. Enjoy!
I’m very excited to offer you cards with your packages this holiday season. With so many options, you are sure to find a card that suits you! The prices above are good through December 1. Clients always receive competitive holiday card pricing.*
But what if you recently had a portrait session? Feel free to use a picture from any session you had in 2015 with Tiffany Palmer Photography if you are simply looking for a card this season. Ask me for a catalog!
BUT, WAIT! THERE’S MORE!
Book a session before November 1, and you will receive a framed 8×10.
Contact me today via the link above to schedule your session or simply click here to book online.
*The fine print:
- You can order additional cards in increments of 25; check with me on pricing if you want more information.
- To book a session, a nonrefundable retainer of $50 is due; balance can be paid at time of session. This retainer can be transferred to a new time if you have to change your session for any reason.
- Cards are 5×7, front and back.
- After December 1, there will be a rush charge added to any holiday package if you want pictures before Christmas.
- Please keep in mind the sun sets around 7 pm during October, so the latest session would be 6:15 and arriving late to this session will reduce time with natural light. Sunset will be even earlier in November; weekends would probably work better for the evening “golden hour” photos if clients have an 8-5 schedule.
- Location will be determined on a per client basis.
- Morning light is great, too, so if any clients out there are happy morning people, let’s meet bright and early!
Meet Emily, owner of Little Bits by Emily
This session was to help Emily enhance her online presence. She is such a joy to talk to and really cares about your health, inside and out. Here’s a brief description from her website about her products.
“All Little Bits by Emily body care products are made with REAL ingredients, no fillers, and dōTERRA® essential oils. I only use what’s necessary to make a wonderful product.”
Since I’m in the process of saying buh-bye to chemicals, this photo session was timely. If you are looking for some natural products, and you don’t have time to whip up your own, Emily would love to assist!
If you are looking to update your small business website or just need a new head shot or profile picture, book your session here. Say you saw this post and receive a 10% discount!
Photography Session: Product/Business
Location: Arboretum area